Skip to main content

Happy New Year + 2017 Releases I'm Looking Forward To!

First and foremost...
Happy New Year Everyone!
Last year I had a great year in books. I surpassed my reading goal by four books!
Check out my Goodreads 2016 Year in Books!

My reading goal for 2017 will be 55 books. My blog posts on the other hand, well I'm planning on just 1 to 2 post per week this year. When I can post more often I will. I feel that this will alleviate the pressure of posting and I'll have more fun blogging!

Here are some 2017 releases I can't wait to read...


What 2017 releases are you excited about?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Gender Game by Bella Forrest - Violet is such a strong, brave and amazing character!

Series: The Gender Game #1 Source: Netgalley Format: ebook Pages: 640 Genre: Upper YA Dystopian + a sprinkle of forbidden romance Rating: 5 Stars Publisher: Self Published Release Date: September 24th 2016 A toxic river divides nineteen-year-old Violet Bates's world by gender. Women rule the East. Men rule the West. Welcome to the lands of Matrus and Patrus. Ever since the death of her mother, Violet's life has been shadowed by bad luck. Already a prisoner to her own nation, after two unfortunate incidents resulting in womanslaughter, now she has been sentenced to death. But one decision could save her life. One decision to enter the kingdom of Patrus, where men rule and women submit. Everything about the patriarchy defies Violet's identity, but she must sacrifice many things if she wishes to survive the forbidden kingdom... including forbidden love. In a world divided by gender, only the strongest survive... My  Thoughts ... Written in the way of  D...

Stacking the Shelves #2

Stacking The Shelves is a meme created by  Tynga's Reviews : " Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks !" So here's the books that I've  acquired  over the last three weeks.  Amazon freebies :   The Last of the Firedrakes by Farah Oomerbhoy Undying Desire (The Enclave Series) by Jessica Lee Sins of the Fallen by Karina Espinosa Gather the Stars (Culloden's Fire bk 1) by Kimberly Cates Kaleidoscope (Faylinn Book 1) by Mindy Hayes Queen of Someday (Stolen Empire Book 1) by Sherry Ficklin From Gods (Descendant Prophecies Book 1) by Mary Ting Flight (The Crescent Chronicles bk 1) by Alyssa Rose Ivy Lost Highlander by Cassidy Cayman What do you think of my co...

Top Ten Tuesday {Book To Movie Adaptations I'm Looking Forward To}

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish . I'm a bit behind on watching movies these days. What can I say, watching all 10 seasons of Supernatural on Netflix plus all of my DVR'd shows did me in. But I always make sure to make time to watch my favorite books come to life on the big screen! Without further ado here are my top ten 5 book to movie adaptations I'm looking forward to! (I couldn't think of ten!)