You've entered a land far far away full of Happily Ever Afters & Literary Escapism. Since 2015.
Search This Blog
All About That Cover: Confess by Colleen Hoover
"All About That Cover" is a weekly feature that focuses on the differences between various book covers of the same book, such as cover changes, covers from different countries as well as special editions.
Covers from all over the world...
U.S. Cover
German Cover
Indonesian Cover
Italian Cover
French Cover
I had an inkling that Confess would have a ton of covers. What I didn't expect was the fact that they are all so beautiful! My favorites are the U.S, German and Indonesian covers.
Series: The Gender Game #1 Source: Netgalley Format: ebook Pages: 640 Genre: Upper YA Dystopian + a sprinkle of forbidden romance Rating: 5 Stars Publisher: Self Published Release Date: September 24th 2016 A toxic river divides nineteen-year-old Violet Bates's world by gender. Women rule the East. Men rule the West. Welcome to the lands of Matrus and Patrus. Ever since the death of her mother, Violet's life has been shadowed by bad luck. Already a prisoner to her own nation, after two unfortunate incidents resulting in womanslaughter, now she has been sentenced to death. But one decision could save her life. One decision to enter the kingdom of Patrus, where men rule and women submit. Everything about the patriarchy defies Violet's identity, but she must sacrifice many things if she wishes to survive the forbidden kingdom... including forbidden love. In a world divided by gender, only the strongest survive... My Thoughts ... Written in the way of D...
Stacking The Shelves is a meme created by Tynga's Reviews : " Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks !" So here's the books that I've acquired over the last three weeks. Amazon freebies : The Last of the Firedrakes by Farah Oomerbhoy Undying Desire (The Enclave Series) by Jessica Lee Sins of the Fallen by Karina Espinosa Gather the Stars (Culloden's Fire bk 1) by Kimberly Cates Kaleidoscope (Faylinn Book 1) by Mindy Hayes Queen of Someday (Stolen Empire Book 1) by Sherry Ficklin From Gods (Descendant Prophecies Book 1) by Mary Ting Flight (The Crescent Chronicles bk 1) by Alyssa Rose Ivy Lost Highlander by Cassidy Cayman What do you think of my co...
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish . I'm a bit behind on watching movies these days. What can I say, watching all 10 seasons of Supernatural on Netflix plus all of my DVR'd shows did me in. But I always make sure to make time to watch my favorite books come to life on the big screen! Without further ado here are my top ten 5 book to movie adaptations I'm looking forward to! (I couldn't think of ten!)
Comments
Post a Comment